Friday, July 16, 2010

Weekend in KTT..

Time creeps within weeks and days here.
I can't really believe that i'm here for almost 1 month already..

Remembering the first day i come here,things were so new for me..
new friends,new so-called 'house',new program,new environment,new lecturers,new roommate and everything is new...

Day by day,I surprisingly adapted well here.
I started to get know more people,to learn more things and to know more about the environment here.

Unintentionally,I love this small yet lovely college...
KTT is not only a college for me,but another home for me..
Knowing those friendly seniors,my noisy classmates,my lame not-going-home gang and my kind-heart buddhist society volunteers is my pleasure.
I always appreciate and be thankful as I have u all even though I'm very far away from home.

Weekend,it's the time for those local or non-local students to go back to their sweet home.
Yet,for us who are from Sabah,Sarawak,Kedah,Kelantan,Johor,Terengganu and states that are quite far away,it's not that possible for us to go back during weekend.
Due to financial factor,we can't really go out to the city and enjoy our weekend every week although some of us did so.
I feel alone and desperate once I go to cafe for lunch or dinner as the college is so desolate.
The 2-block-campus suddenly becomes big when you can only see two or three people walking to the cafe or back to their apartment.
The longer I'm here,the more i miss home.
Yet,thanks NS that gave me a chance to learn how to adapt to a new environment so that i can live well here without tears.

Luckily,we got a not-going-back gang who always bring me happiness and remind me that I'm not alone.

Chin Ting,Lyvia,Shea Xian,Boon Hui,Jun Yang,Jonathan,Wei Siang...

These are the people who always have super long chit-chat sessions together without bothering any borders between us.

We come from different states yet a friendship bond has bonded us together.
We always have topics that break everyone into laughter,sharing about how much we miss home…
The most enjoyable time is every time we share nice food that cooked by ourselves..
The food is so delicious that it fills up our loneliness by satisfactory of mind and stomach.
Yummy Tom Yam,mouth-watering spaghetti and I believe there will be more and more…
This kind of sharing fulfill our loneliness indirectly and makes us happy...

Here,I learn to believe more in people and rely on them.We should help each other especially when u are away from home in a new environment.
Sharing reduces the burden of ur heart.

I used to be secretive and negative yet i change so much that I'm so socialize and positive once I started my life in KTT.
It's a good change.
I used to look for friends and having nice conversations with them once i feel lonely or down.
Their actions,words and laughter make me forget every problems and smile.

Things are not that bad here.I don't want my family to worry about me,I don't want to be so pessimist.
This kind of 'matured' thinking makes me always think on the bright side.
With the strength that Buddha gives me,love form my family members and support from my friends,I believe I can overcome those difficulties.

KTT is small yet people here are friendly and helpful.
Thanks Buddha for giving me such a chance to study in this lovely college although it is out of the jungle with poor facilities.

Hey,Guys,
We are not alone..
Be positive,we will also be at home SOON.No worries. =)

Thanks Jonathan for lending me ur broadband so that i can spill my feelings in words.

ps.Guys,I'm waiting for the hopefully-delicious-lunch with anticipation,haha... =p

1 comment:

  1. wow..
    i gt c my name,,
    BUTTTT u spell wrongly..
    arhhhh!!!
    my name is chin thing ley..rmb this..
    really enjoy with kp gangs...
    haha....

    ReplyDelete