Thursday, July 8, 2010

A quick post about life in KTT..

Well,i think my physics lecturer canceled this class is to give me this golden opportunity to online and even blog in the library of KTT...
Sincerely,i dun like the computer here as i can't log in my fb account..lol..
Luckily i can log in my blogger account here to unless inform my friends and family that i'm still surviving in this jungle..(hahahaha)
Well,straight to the point,I'm super surprised that i adapt well in KTT.
I've to admit that i was shocked to know these 2 blocks of shop lots are the one we known as a college.It is really out of expectation.However,i try to accept it.
It's actually okay for me as i came from a small town.
After having almost 2 weeks here,i felt that it's actually an advantage for ktt to be so small that everyone knows each other easily.I can easily approach to my friendly seniors,friends and Uncle Beh (the one who sells us those reference books)..
I really thanks God that I can be here to learn new things about knowledge and about life.
Thanks to all seniors for not ragging us but love us and help us a lot.
The familial bond in ktt is so strong that I feel I'm home.
I miss home but i never cry because of that.
Thanks God that give me the extra strength to face all of the challenges with no tears.
I don't know since when I became so positive that I always tell myself it's all right.I really feel that I'm cheerful and energetic now.
Special thanks to those seniors-Amy,Ricky,Eric,Ru Ren,Lee Sean,Nader and Rina that make me realize we should not seal myself in ktt.
Thanks also to my roommate Lyvia who accompany me in silence for most of the time.
Thanks to my jogging gang Julia,Ash and Shamin that bring me loads of fun.
Thanks to my classmate ''Cacing'',''Jian'',''James Bond''.''Yu Wei'',''Dah'',''Prakash'' and ''Benjamin'' for making me feel superb whenever i'm in the class.
I think that's all for today.I'll post the details after this.
Stay tuned. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment